(TheLastPatriotNews.com) – Breaking Now: While addressing the American people – indeed the world – about his latest steps to try to punish Russia for its invasion of Ukraine while not committing the Armed Forces of the United States of America, Joe Biden claimed that his policies are not holding back domestic energy production.
Watch the video clip below.
This certainly flies in the face of what the overwhelming majority of Americans believe, according to every poll taken since he was placed in office.
According to Biden:
“It’s simply not true that my administration or policies are holding back domestic energy production. That’s simply not true. Even amid the pandemic, companies in the United States pumped more oil during my first year in office than they did during my predecessor’s last year. We’re approaching record levels of oil and gas production in the United States, and we’re on track to set a record for oil production next year. In the United States, 90% of onshore oil production takes place on land that isn’t owned by the federal government. And, of the remaining 10% that occurs on federal land, the oil and gas industry has millions of acres leased. They have 9,000 permits to drill now. They could be drilling right now…”
Is Biden being truthful?
You make the call.
Do you believe Biden’s policies are holding back domestic energy production? Why or why not? Please watch the video below and then share your opinion by emailing [email protected]. Thank you, and have a good day.
BIDEN: “It's simply not true that my administration or policies are holding back domestic energy production. That's simply not true.” pic.twitter.com/aH8QKTEYz5
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 8, 2022