(TheLastPatriotNews.com) – BREAKING NOW: Under the presidency of Joe Biden, records are being set for illegal aliens and illegal drugs crossing the southern border with Mexico to enter the United States.
Now, another record-setting high has been set.
At the same time, no one has ever seen Kamala Harris (Vice President), who Biden delegated immigration matters — anywhere near the border she’s supposed to be protecting.
Recent figures indicate that 239,416 illegal immigrants crossed into the United States at the southwest border in May.
Additional statistics released by the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol reveal:
- The number of unique individuals encountered nationwide in May 2022 was 177,793, a 15 percent increase in the number of unique enforcement encounters over the prior month.
- In total, there were 239,416 encounters along the southwest land border in May, a 2 percent increase compared to April. Of those, 25 percent involved individuals who had at least one prior encounter in the previous 12 months, compared to an average one-year re-encounter rate of 15 percent for FY2014-2019.
- Sixty-nine percent of all southwest land border encounters were single adults, with 165,200 encounters in May, a 2 percent decrease compared to April.
- Encounters of unaccompanied children along the southwest land border increased 21 percent, with 14,699 encounters in May compared with 12,180 in April. In May, the average number of unaccompanied children in CBP custody was 692 per day, compared with an average of 479 per day in April.
- Encounters of family unit individuals along the southwest land border increased by 8 percent from 55,092 in April to 59,282 in May—which is a 32 percent decrease from the peak of 86,631 in August 2021.
Here is a chart of what has been taking place:
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) June 16, 2022
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS REPORT FROM THE LAST PATRIOT NEWS.