(TheLastPatriotNews.com) – In an early look at what will almost certainly happen to United States Congresswoman Liz Cheney (R-WY) in the Wyoming GOP primary election in two weeks, a group of Wyoming voters savaged Chenet during interviews with mainstream corporate media outlet CNN.
You can watch the video of Wyoming voters criticizing Cheny further down this post.
As the Daily Wire recounts in,” ‘That’s Not The Wyoming Way’: Wyoming Voters Savage Liz Cheney To CNN Over Her January 6 Antics“:
“Rep. Liz Cheney’s (R-WY) role on the January 6 committee is sparking heavy resentment from voters in her home state far from Washington, D.C.
“At the Frontier Days rodeo in Cheyenne, Wyoming, CNN interviewed the congresswoman’s constituents about their thoughts on Cheney’s recent conduct. Cheney, the vice chair of the House select committee investigating the January 6 riot, has gained quite a few enemies in the GOP through her repeated criticism of former President Donald Trump and her vote to impeach him.” [emphasis added]
What did some of the Wyoming folks tell CNN about Cheney?
- “She is supposed to be supporting [Trump]. She is a Republican, for crying out loud.”
- “Personally, I think she’s had three too many [terms in office].”
- “It’s all a hoax. It’s all propaganda. It has nothing to do with anything. It’s a witch hunt.”
- “She’s an embarrassment.”
- “She doesn’t know what her constituents want here anymore because she’s lost touch with the values of the people.”
- “She’s done us dirty. Look at how she’s done Trump.”
Here’s the video:
CNN: "Here in Cheyenne, more than 1600 miles from Washington, almost everyone we spoke with told us they believe Liz Cheney is too focused on Donald Trump and the January 6th committee and not paying enough attention to what they believe matters to the people here in Wyoming." pic.twitter.com/fpV63S8Mln
— Mary Margaret Olohan (@MaryMargOlohan) August 1, 2022